Thursday, August 5, 2010

Tuesday

Everything went a bit easier on Tuesday as we had some familiarity with our group and our surroundings. I had worked on CAPS on Monday so we looked at Planning. I had the group give me 3 things they wanted out of the 4 days and some of their requests followed our schedule of events but there were some different requests. I weighted them by the number of times a similar request was made. The group is so attentive and they are so dedicated. My tabulation indicated they wanted the presentation on Differentiated Learning, Technology, and they wanted some information on getting parents involved in the school. As part of the Planning I made a SMART Goal that I would put together a short power point presentation for Thursday morning Aug. 5 at 9:00am. They had some fun with SMART Goals. One of the principals talked to me afterwards and he stated he had worked in a university and he presented on SMART Goals to his students. I told him he should have presented instead of me. Bad day for my billet as her car broke down. I am able to Skype home from Cynthia's.

No comments:

Post a Comment