Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thursday

Last day! I will be sad to leave the group. I started with the information on parental involvement in the school and we had a great discussion. We finished to information on Teacher Supervision and this provoked a lot of good discussion as well. After lunch I staryed the Technology presentaion and between the little clips and all the discussion that took us up to closure and draw time for my handouts. I had enough goodies that everyone got something. They presented me with a hat, T-shirt, coffe mug, busness card holder and a key chain all with Belize on them. Barbara and Leslie worked hard today finishing up there presentaions and getting the Inst. Leaders divided up and final preparation. I have to edit some of the blogs as soon as I learn how.

No comments:

Post a Comment